Thursday, July 26, 2012

To Blog or Not To Blog

So, I'm writing. Well, yeah, right now, clearly. But I mean writing like WRITING-writing. Book writing. Which means that, when I sit down at the computer, I look at the screen and:
1. Do a million other things that aren't writing my book.
or
2. Write my book.

But, I haven't been able to keep up with the blog that I have so diligently been working on because I feel like I don't have the words to do it. Or, if I do have the words, I should be putting them into the perpetually open, glaring-at-me Word Document at the bottom of my screen.

Posting this makes me kind of feel like I'm cheating on my book.Does that make sense?

The other struggle I'm having is that, honestly, I don't have a lot to say. I look at other people's posts and I'm like...Wow, that's so insightful and interesting and provocotive...Now, what am I going to talk about? I just downloaded an App that has about 28 different Meow's on it with pictures of the cooresponding cat. It works like a touch-screen Cat calculator.

Remember what I said earlier about a million other things that weren't writing...? Yeah. That.

Anyway, so I don't know what's better -- to post something silly? To not post at all? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment